- 1. Your details
Forgotten membership number?
To retrieve your membership number just answer these quick questions.
I don't have my PINsentry card reader
If you don't have your card reader to hand, you can do one of the following:
- Use the Mobile PINsentry function from the latest version of the Barclays Mobile Banking app1
- Contact Telephone Banking on 0845 755 55552
- Log in with your Online Banking 5-digit passcode and memorable word
- Order an additional or replacement PINsentry card reader by calling the Online Banking Helpdesk on 0845 600 23233
1. You need to be 16 or over and have a Barclays current account and a UK-registered mobile number. You'll also need a web-enabled iPhone or Android smartphone.
2. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Read our call charges and information
3. Lines are open 24 hours every day. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Read our call charges and information
I've forgotten my log-in details
If you don't use a PINsentry device to log in you can use the options below to get access to your account.
Passcode Forgotten passcode
You can reset your passcode online and we'll post you a new one. We'll just need to ask you a few questions about you and your card first.
While you're waiting for the post, you can use Telephone Banking for your day-to-day banking (if you're registered). Call us on 0845 755 5555.
Memorable word Forgotten memorable word
If you've forgotten your memorable word, unfortunately you'll need to reset your log-in details by selecting 'Reset passcode' above or call the Online Banking helpdesk on 0845 600 2323 and we'll send you new details in the post.
Register for Online Banking
Registering for Online Banking is easy and should only take around 5 minutes. You'll need to have your current account details and debit card to hand.
We're continually striving to make banking safer. Our security guides give you information and advice on staying secure, as well as details on how to contact us if you suspect there has been fraud on your account.